Our 9th Annual Luncheon was a huge success! Thank you!
After a successful luncheon, we are feeling even more hopeful and resilient than ever. More than 330 guests joined us at the Westin Seattle to support low-income pregnant and parenting families throughout King County.
We are still counting and additional gifts are coming in, but we couldn’t wait to share that together we raised more than $110,000! These gifts will help Open Arms support parents, help children thrive, and foster healthy communities.
If you were unable to attend, you can still contribute!
We would like to extend our gratitude to the special guests who helped create a compelling and inspirational afternoon:
- Emcee Dennis Bounds, Former KING 5 News Anchor
- Keynote speaker Abigail Echo-Hawk, Director of the Urban Indian Health Institute, Seattle Indian Health Board
- Faisa Farole, 2017 Libin Egal Spirit Award recipient
- Open Arms Community-Based Outreach Doulas: Jami Bess, Margarita Celis, Hawa Egal, Suad Farole, Memorie Gladstone, and Rokea Jones
- Open Arms client, Sarah and her baby Jadalynn, who shared their journey through a moving video presentation.
- Sincere thanks to our wonderful guests, table captains, volunteers and the Luncheon Leadership Committee.
- Thank you as well to our many generous Luncheon sponsors.
Follow us on social media and join our email list to receive the latest news
Presenting Partner $10,000
Loving Leader $5,000
Doula Champion $2,500
Northwest Association for Postpartum Support
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Foundation for Healthy Generations
Parenting Partner $1,000
Eastside Maternal Fetal Medicine
Newborn Nurturer $500
American College of Nurse Midwives
Bastyr University Department of Midwifery
Eastside Natural Medicine
Global Alliance to Prevent Prematurity and Stillbirth
Home at Last Properties, LLC
Midwives’ Association of Washington State
Pacific Continental Bank
Big Belly Services Doula Training
Washington State Obstetrical Association
Community Health Plan of Washington