Mailing address: 2524 16th Ave S, Suite 207, Seattle, WA 98144
email@example.com | TEL: (206) 723-6868 | FAX: (206) 257-4146
- Doula services: firstname.lastname@example.org | TEL: (206) 866-0729 (Se habla Español)
- Fundraising Development & Events: email@example.com | TEL: (206) 723-6868, ext. 107
- Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org | TEL: (206) 723-6868, ext. 101
Office Locations & Hours
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Open Arms staff and doulas are working remotely to keep everyone safe and healthy. Our offices and the Baby Boutique are closed to the public at this time. Other essential services are continuing remotely and there might be some delays in responses to your requests. Thanks for your understanding!
Baby Boutique: Suite 207
Lactation Lounge: Suite 207
Birth Doula Services Program: Suite 207
Outreach Doula Program: Suite 305
Perinatal & Breastfeeding Collaborative Program: Suite 210
Development & Operations: Suite 210
To keep everyone safe and healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak, our offices are not open to the public at this time.
Open Arms is located in the El Centro De La Raza building. There is an elevator accessible from the ground floor; entrance facing the parking lot.
- Birth Doula Services Program: Suite 207
- Outreach Doula Program: Suite 305
- Perinatal & Breastfeeding Collaborative Program: Suite 210
- Operations & Development: Suite 210
- Lactation Lounge (open to the public): Suite 207
- Baby Boutique: Suite 207
- There is a parking lot for the El Centro building located on the corner of 16th Ave S and S Bayview St. Parking in the lot is limited and restricted to 2 hour or 10 minute parking only; please carefully read the parking signs. Some spots are reserved for residents (mostly along the fences).
- Per the building policy, individuals who are parked longer than the time indicated, illegally parked, double-parked or blocking traffic will be towed at owner expense.
- If the lot is full, street parking is also available. The nearest street parking areas are not metered and most areas have a 2-hour time limit. Street Parking Map
- We are located within a block away from the Beacon Hill light rail station.
- We are less than a block away from Beacon Ave S.
2021 Holiday Closures
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- January 18 – Martin Luther King Jr Day
- February 15 – President’s Day
- May 31 – Memorial Day
- June 18 – Juneteenth (Observed)
- July 5 – Independence Day (Observed)
- September 6 – Labor Day
- October 11 – Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 25 – Thanksgiving Day
- November 26 – Day After Thanksgiving
- December 22 – December 31 – Winter Holiday