Open Arms helps over 300 expecting and new parents each year provide their infants with a healthy start in life.
When new parents receive doula support during pregnancy and birth, and in those first crucial first months postpartum, a birthing person is more likely to bond well with their infant. Healthy beginnings decrease the risk of infant mortality and early child abuse and neglect. Our services help to safeguard maternal health, infant health and early learning outcomes.
Your contributions make our work possible. Every dollar is put to work.
Here are the ways you can contribute:
- Employer match. Check with your workplace HR to see if your company participates in matching your charitable donations.
- Become a Sustaining Donor through monthly giving. Sign up through our online giving page.
- Donate stock. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Mail your donation. Find our mailing address here.
- Purchase gifts online. Select Open Arms Perinatal Services as the organization you want to support when shopping AmazonSmile, GoodSearch.com, or GoodShop.com. It costs you nothing to donate this way!
- Donate diapers and wipes. Contact email@example.com or 206-723-6868, ext 107.
- Host a house party. Learn about the mission and programs of Open Arms in a fun, relaxing environment. For more information, please contact our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-723-6868, ext 107.