The Open Arms Baby Boutique is a free community resource for families in need of baby clothes and lactation supplies. It is open Monday-Thursday 10am-3pm and Friday 10am-12pm at El Centro de la Raza, 2524 16th Ave S in Seattle (Room 207).
Open Arms and our families are grateful to you for donating these critical items. To donate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept most baby and toddler items in CLEAN and GOOD condition including clothing, small furniture, carriers, strollers, and feeding gear.
We do not currently accept cars seats for safety reasons, clothing for children beyond the toddler years, cribs unless they are broken down/easy to store, or larger items due to space limitations.
Items we eagerly accept on behalf of the families we serve:
- Baby carriers/front packs/slings
- Strollers (single, double, etc.)
- Bassinets/cribs (that are small or easy to breakdown/store)
- Gifts for new parents (gift cards, nice bath/toiletries, gift sets)
- Breast pumps and accessories (Please service pumps before donating at Nurturing Expressions, free of cost through insurance.)
- Milk storage bags
- Nursing bras and pads
- Seasonal maternity clothes
- Seasonal infant/baby clothes
- Seasonal toddler clothes (up to 4 years)
- Dental and hygiene items
- Baby food
- Formula (all kinds)
- Nipple balm (new and unopened)
- Post-natal supplies (like ice packs)
- Birthing/yoga/exercise balls